Be going to – future
This structure can be used to talk about plans, intentions and decisions that have already been made.
– I am (‘m) going to phone him.
– You are (‘re) going to meet her.
– He/She is (‘s) going to write it.
– Am I going to meet him later?
– Are you going to see her soon?
– Is he/she going to write it?
– I’m not going to phone him.
– You’re not going to see her.
– He/She isn’t going to write it.
Future with ‘will’
– I will be eleven next month.
– Will you have a birthday party?
– I think I will. If you come, you’ll have fun.
– Will you invite a lot of guests?
– Oh no, I won’t.
– OK, I think I’ll come.